PERMITS AND BUROCRACY
German bureaucracy characterises itself for its very formal style and complexity of procedures. In addition to that, the language barrier increases the complexity of getting though work paper even more.
Our services are oriented to accelerate the mandatory paper work to save our clients time and energy. A team member of Relocation4U will accompany clients to meetings with public authorities and when necessary, we would represent the client alone at such meetings.
- Application for Visa and its renewal
- Work permit
- Tax number application
- Health, House and liability insurance
- Opening of bank account
- Child allowances application (Kindergeld)
- Pets entry permit
- Driving license accreditation
- Parking vignette application for residents
- Car registration and application for a German license plate