Relocation4U uses and processes personal data in accordance with the applicable European Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (effective 25 May 2018).
- Relocation4U requests, processes and shares personal data of clients and contacts in order to deliver relocation services. That would include the transfer of personal data to third parties who are professional intermediaries involved in the management of relocation services. Personal data such as the Schufa (credit score), salary slips, etc are requested to be shared with real state property managers. Relocation4U cannot be held responsable for the misuse of personal data of clients by third parties who interact as intermediaries. Relocation4U will nevertheless undertake any possible measure to address the situation should we are made aware of any abuse of personal data of our clients by third parties.
- Relocation4U also processes personal data to respond or react to requests and questions formulated through our online contact form to be found on our website. In addition, the data could be used for communication purposes like sending latest news from our Blog and newsletter. Such communications would only proceed with previous consent of the data subject and a free sharing of email address and name.
- The consent of our clients or contacts to use their data for relocation services or communication purposes can be removed anytime. Should that happens, we shall inform clients that the delivery of some relocation services will be impeded since they require to process and share personal data, for example the service of renting a property.
- Personal data collected by Relocation4U shall not be stored longer than any necessary time set by legal requirements. The necessary time is set by the German Minister of Finance for the purpose of requesting client’s data for financial supervision reason.
- Owners of personal data are entitled to request Relocation4U anytime a copy of the personal data collected and processed and he or she has the right of portability of such data.